Section 16 Filing Software
Our Section 16 filing software allows issuers, executives, and lawyers to submit Form 3, Form 4, and Form 5 insider documents to the SEC EDGAR database. As a web-based, self-filing solution, our software provides flexibility and control over the entire filing process. Features of the system include:
- File forms 3, 4, and 5 directly to the SEC
- Save, archive, and re-use forms for amendments or new filings
- Manage filing codes for reporting owners and issuers
- Storage of reporting owner's information (relationship, address, and filing codes) for auto-population
- Save and edit footnotes for re-use
- Track reporting owner's holdings
- Create and email PDF proofs online
- Attach Power of Attorney and other allowed exhibits
- Validate, test file, and live file
- Send filing confirmations to multiple emails
Benefits of using our Section 16 software include:
- More Control and Efficiency: Manage the entire process with less time and more control, eliminating risk and head-ache created by third-parties.
- Simple, Easy-to-use Interface: Create forms in a user-friendly interface with easy instructions.
- Accessibility and Convenience: Our web-based solution allows users to access their data from anywhere at anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Real-time Proofs: Review and email proofs with a click of a button.
Contact a sales representative to request a demo or obtain a quote on our Section 16 filing software at 877-285-8605.
Learn more or obtain a quote on our Section 16 Software.Get a Quote
We provide during and after-hour filing services at email@example.com. For general inquiries, email or call us at 801-355-5740.